Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Use the Toilet paper sparingly

So it's been awhile since I have posted on any of my blogs. Just been busy tatting my life away. Don't think I have mentioned that I am a needle tatter on here ever.

Last post on here was about toilet paper. So in keeping with tradition I have decided to blog about it again. 

This is the time in my life where money is so tight I can't even afford to purchase toilet paper. You know you're struggling when you can't afford the toilet paper in the house. I'd put my address up on here and request that people send a role or two, but I am too afraid that I would end up with 20,000 rolls of toilet paper. Then I would have to come up with some creative way to craft with it all just to help cut down on my toilet paper, however seriously can some one mail me a roll?

Hypothetically what would I craft if I did receive that much toilet paper?  Perhaps something like this.

 

Actually I do find that to be pretty awesome. 




Meanwhile I can't do any of it until I get a roll. 

Hope all is well with everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment